A Poetry Performance by Ana Elsner

Please join us for an author reading, conversation and book signing on

Wednesday, September 24

6:30 p.m.

Polyglot poet and world citizen Ana Elsner acts out her poetry from Ciphers of Uncommon Origin - Poems by Ana Elsner, Volume I, InstaPLANET Press, Language Maker Poetry Series, and from her new manuscript "Resurrected Omissions".



"My work is seasoned by a life lived in a great diversity of cultural contexts, which enables me to transcend the limits of one-dimensionality. Although often provocative and (self) critical in tone, and neologistic in language, I consider my poems to be ageless and intellectually and emotionally accessible to a broad and diverse audience and readership," Ana Elsner, 2006



For more information about the poet, please click here.